- ● SPC4®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, CSM®, MCP® (Microsoft Project 2013) certified Sr. Agile Practitioner having Master's Degree in Computer Science and 21+ years of total experience after post graduation including working with global enterprises such as Telstra Corp (Melbourne), Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. (Melbourne), Qwest Communications (Denver), British Telecom (Belfast), Wells Fargo Bank (San Francisco), Essent Energy (Amsterdam), Carlson Wagonlit Travel (Paris), McGraw Hill Education (New York), Mount Sinai Hospital (New York) leading cross-functional and multi-skilled teams in complex global delivery models using both Waterfall (phased gate) and Agile Project Management Processes.
● 6+ years of experience practicing Lean and Agile Methodologies including Scrum, XP, Kanban and SAFe.
● 11+ years of experience as Project Coordinator/Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager
● Advocate of 12 Agile Principles and author of various blogs around applying these principles such as “building high-performing teams”, “writing user stories satisfying the INVEST characteristics”, “product backlog grooming using DEEP principle”, “building self-organizing teams”, “making complex simple”, “improving team performance using Inspect & Adapt” and many other topics
● Experience in delivering end-to-end projects from discovery to deployment within agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality
● Excellent project risk assessment and management capabilities. Experience in managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies across the project
● Experience in directly interacting with business and technical stakeholders across multiple regions, managing stakeholder expectations and building strong relationships at all levels
● A skilled communicator with strong presentation, team management, coordination and analytical skills and a good team player with proven ability to develop new teams and motivate them to exceed expectations